Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Friday, October 31, 2008

My First Post

Over the summer, someone suggested that I start a blog. Three months later, here it is! There always seems to be some sort of (mis)adventure going on at our house, whether it involves home, school, church, or our crazy cat.

Our little family was formed through the gift of adoption, about 4 1/2 years ago. My sweet girl constantly amazes me, challenges me in many ways, and makes my life full. We added a cat to the mix in August. Now there is never a moment's peace! One or the other, or both at the same time, are in constant motion. Giggles and smiles, frustration and tears, thundering feet up and down the stairs, a brief quiet moment, and then they are off again until falling into bed for a good night's sleep. Early the next morning and they are off and running (literally) again. I just listen and smile. Life is full...life is good.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! We're so glad to have you! I love your entires...now we have to get you digital so you can post pictures of the Glo-bug!