Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Cat Who Answers the Phone

Seriously...Hannah Cat answers the telephone. If she is sleeping on the sofa when the phone rings, she bolts up, eyes wide open, looks around and makes a mad dash for the source of the nap interruption. Then, she hooks her paw under the receiver and pulls it off. If that doesn't work, she grabs the cord between her teeth and pulls. If we are upstairs when the phone rings, I have to race her to the telephone in my bedroom. Unfortunately, she can leap across my bed in a single bound. I can't.

The only bad thing in all of this is when she does it while I am at work. Gloria and I can come home at the end of the day and find the receiver off the hook and half of a message on the answering machine. It's the first thing Gloria checks for when we walk in the door.

I keep thinking...if only I could get this on video...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great! I would love to see that on video.- Martha