Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Few Pictures


Check it out! I got CANDY! What more could a girl ask for?




Picking apples



Look at all the apples I picked!




A new favorite activity...reading the dictionary! Seriously, she thinks of a word that she wants to look up and starts searching for it. I showed her one time how a dictionary works and how the guide words can help her and now...well, you can see. Here, she was looking up "iris." And yes, she chose that word on her own. I didn't even know she knew that word!




Just showing off for the camera.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You have a beautiful daughter and it looks like she really enjoyed the apple picking. I have an old cat, who lives with us, which I love and hate at different moments in the day. Particularly aggravating is when he starts meowing and growling and walking around the house and we can't figure out why. .