Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

All She Wants for Christmas...

...is a new front tooth!

Yep...Gloria lost a tooth this morning. She has had 5 loose teeth for quite a while, but no major wiggling going on. This morning I was awakened at 6:02 with "Momma, I was wiggling my tooth and I got a kleenex and I thought it might come out so I wiggled it some more and it really did come out." It's one of the top front ones. Now she has a gaping hole up there and she is worried that Hannah will try to catch the tooth fairy when she visits tonight.

The one next to it is also loose. Knowing her, she'll work on it over the next few days or weeks and it will be out before Christmas. Then we really will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" (and Josefina and a book and a watch)

1 comment:

Carmi said...

Glad you did not have to pull the tooth! I can't stand to do that. Eliana has done all her own, well, except for the one Karys knocked out!