Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Making a list and checking it twice

I think I know how Santa must feel with all of his lists this time of year. I'm a chronic list-maker. This week I've been making my list of things to pack. I keep thinking of things and writing them down. Sometimes I find that what I am thinking of is already on the list. Today, we are working on conquering that list. So far, so good. Just taking a little break for lunch, a video (Gloria), and some internet time (me). Then it will be back to the list...

Funny story about lists...a few weeks ago we ran to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Gloria usually carries the list and a pen so she can cross off the things we have tossed in the buggy. On this particular day, eggs were on sale so I was picking up a box to put in the buggy. Gloria looked at the list, looked at the eggs in my hand, looked at the list again, and said "Momma, we can't get those eggs. They aren't on the list! You said we were only going to get the things on the list today so put those eggs back this instant."

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Maybe if we'd all stick to the LIST we'd be better off!

Hope you get everything checked off easily and nothing is missed.

Safe travels!
Merry Christmas!!!!!