Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Friday, December 5, 2008

She Knows Her Plurals!

This evening, we were reading Frosty, The Snow Man before bed. It's a really old version, with an original copyright of 1951 and a reprinting in 1971. One line reads "Tommy brought floppy galoshes and a scarf for the snow man." Gloria stops me and asks, "What's a galosh?" I couldn't help but laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Goria. You will have to read a book to me next time I see you. I am so glad you enjoy reading- Aunt Martha