Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Somehow we did it!

The bags are packed and ready to go. All we need to do is get up in the morning, pack the car, coerce Hannah Cat into her travel crate, and off we go. Ummm...yeah...easier said than done, I'm sure! Hannah has spent lots of time in her new crate today. However, it has all been of her own accord. I'm sure that when we try to put her in it tomorrow it will be different story!

Earlier today, we were attempting to pack Gloria's suitcase. I say "attempting" because the cat kept getting it and refusing to get out. I thought I was going to have to get the other suitcase out to pack and let Hannah have the first one. Remind me again why we have this cat???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that cats are attracted to suit cases. Or is it clean clothes in the suitcases they are attracted to. I find my cat on top of my hanging bag, in my suitcase, in the laundry basket on top of clean clothes which I then have to wash again. Can't wait to see you. -Martha