Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

We Made It...and Another Lost Tooth

I am glad to say that we made the trip with minimal whining (and even less napping). It only took us 11 1/2 hours total, including stops. Gloria was thrilled to see her cousins and they have been running around and playing non-stop since we got here. Hannah Cat only cried a few times and was otherwise quiet for the ride. I took her out of her carrier after we arrived and the poor thing was trembling. She promptly found a bed to hide under, but has ventured out a few times only to race back to the safety provided by being under a bed that noone else can squeeze under.

Last night, I had finally finished packing and was getting ready for bed. I heard footsteps in my bedroom and then "Momma?" I turned around to see Gloria holding out her hand with another tooth in it. "I just was wiggling it because I can't sleep and when I pushed it back it came out." It's a bottom one, and there are still three other loose teeth in her mouth. We decided that it was too late to make it on the Tooth Fairy's list of stops for the night and are hoping that she makes a stop in Memphis tonight!

No comments: