Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Written by Gloria

Making cookis .

One day I was making shrgr cookis with forusting, Pink shugr and sprekls . I put one on the left of the wax pappr . I made 15 cookis. summ were stars, candy canes and more. then we ate one for desrt. The end

yummy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gloria,

I loved your story. You are a great writer-Aunt Martha

Miss Schultz said...

Gloria,

Your cookies sound delicious! Thank you for letting me read your blog. What a great idea! It sounds like you are going to have fun writing on your blog. I can't wait to read your next one!