Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Brrr....it's cold! It was in the single digits this morning when we got up. The weather man said it hasn't been this cold since January of 2003. Gloria's response to that was, "No wonder I'm so cold! That's before I was born. I've never been this cold before so I'm not used to it." I'm not sure we could ever get used to it! Brrr..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There weather here is unpredictable. Just last week I was all bundled up in my winter clothes & think coat. Yesterday, I could have worn capris and flip flops. We love Texas, but the weather we can do without. I have to keep clothes in my closet for all seasons because you never know what the next day will bring.- Martha