Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, January 19, 2009

What Color is God's Skin?

Reminds me of a song by "Up With People" from a long time ago...OK...so I'm dating myself!

Last night, at bedtime (of course), Gloria asked, "Momma, what color is God's skin? I think I know what God looks like." She proceeded to give me her description of God..."I think he has light brown skin. Not dark brown like mine and not pink, red, and cream like yours, but light brown. And he has colorful clothes on...like purple, green, and yellow... and holds his arms like this." And she held out her arms like she was going to give someone a hug. I love it when she answers her own questions...

No comments: