Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laughter in Pix

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

Gloria just turned 6 last week. We enjoyed some time looking at old photo albums and talking about some of the things we have done together. Here are a few pictures that make me laugh when I look at them or remember what was going on...



This picture was taken about 6 weeks after I brought Gloria home from Guatemala. We were at my parents' house. Her cousin was very interested in what Gloria was playing with and picked it up to inspect it more closely. Clearly Gloria was not happy with the situation. She balled up that fist and pulled back her arm like she was going to slug her cousin a good one! I believe some shrieking was also involved. The translation was "Give my back my toys right now or else!"

In this picture, Gloria is two years old. She had noticed the light in the microwave, commented "Hot" and grabbed the nearest pair of sunglasses she could find. She's so proud of herself. I laugh at those big, dark glasses and the silly grin.

I put this one in a post a week or so ago. But, it happens almost daily and always makes me laugh. Gloria is trying to rescue Hannah Cat's toy mouse from underneath the stove. It seems like Hannah Cat is saying "Just a little more to the left. That's it...almost...I know you can do it!"

No comments: