Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Snow Day

We are home today. It snowed last night--we probably have almost four inches of the white stuff outside. It's melting fast because the sun is shining brightly and it is a "warm" 35 degrees outside. We should be out playing in the snow, but my poor little Glo-bug is curled up on the sofa, under a blanket, not feeling well. She says her throat hurts and she is running a temp of 101. She came outside with me while I cleaned the snow off of the car (in an effort to make tomorrow morning a little easier). She was throwing a little snow here and there and some at me. When I threw a handful back at her, and actually hit her with it, she burst into tears and went back inside. That's what finally clued my in to her not feeling great. Last time, she was laughing and squealing and running around enjoying the cold, wet, white stuff. Not this time. She's happier on the sofa watching PBS. And truthfully, I'm happier observing the snow from inside my warm house instead of being out in it cold and wet.

No comments: