Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

"OH"

This morning was one of those mornings where it would have been easier to stay home from church, given the work it took to get us out the door on time. Of course, the source of conflict was so silly--earrings and breakfast. But, we got out the door and on our way. Gloria was still fuming in the back seat so she informed me that "I'm not going to sing or participate in church today!" My response: "Hmmm....so you're going to punish God because you are mad at Mommy?" Total silence followed, along with a furrowed brow that I could see in my rear view mirror. The only response I eventually got was "Oh." I had to suppress my giggle.

And she did sing and participate in church today. ;)

1 comment:

Carmi said...

Good for me to remember that response! Made me laugh.