Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Pictures

Thought I would post a few pictures while we are being lazy this morning. Have to head off to school in a little while to work my shift at the spring carnival, so the laziness is about to come to an end.


Here's my snaggle-toothed girl. Can you see all those holes in her mouth??? And let's not mention the fact that her hair hasn't been brushed yet this morning...


Cat in a box!
Hannah Cat loves the box the vacuum cleaner came in. Actually, she loves any box she can get in. Shoe boxes and cereal boxes create great consternation for her!


Dyeing Easter eggs with Maggee.



At the Easter Egg Hunt in Memphis. We were lucky to have a beautiful day that Saturday!



G and the Easter Bunny.
For some reason, she loves the Easter Bunny, but won't go anywhere near Santa Claus.



I just think this picture is funny! I had no idea that is looked like A. was holding up the big marble ball until I looked through my pictures later on!

1 comment:

Friends said...

Great pictures. They grow up fast, don't they?