Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finished with Kindergarten!

My little girl finished Kindergarten on Thursday. I know she had a fun year. She commented to me that "it feels like it should only be one of the first days of kindergarten, not the last day." I guess that means it went by quickly for her, too. I know she is sad because her best friend is going to a new school next year. Today, a few people that she met asked her what grade she is going into...I guess since it's summer time, that's the appropriate question now. She absolutely lit up with her "First grade" reply.

She does have to go to one week of "summer camp" at her school since I still have a few days left at my school. But then we have a fun-filled summer ahead of us...playing, swimming, having fun, and a little traveling. I can't wait! This is actually the first summer we have been home instead of at the seminary, so we are eager to enjoy some of the outside activities the area has to offer!

No comments: