Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In Love

My daughter informed me this afternoon that she is in love. Of course I had to inquire...who is the object of her affections? I really had no idea. She smiled this really silly smile, blushed a little, and told me it is Bert. As in Nan's twin brother from the Bobbsey Twins. Her reason for this is that he is nice and kind to everyone. She has been reading Bobbsey Twins books in the car for the past few weeks.

Then tonight she told me that if Hannah Cat was a boy, or if we got a boy cat, she would choose Bert as the cat's name. This was followed with a giggle and batting eyelashes. But, I'll take a fictitious boyfriend, hands down, right now!

No comments: