Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What Color is Chlorine?

Yesterday afternoon, my little artist was hard at work illustrating her story about swimming. She began searching through all the crayons and I could tell she was looking for something specific as she read the name of and promptly discarded each color she picked up. Finally I asked her what color she was looking for. Her reply: "I found it. It's chlorine, for the pool water." She held up a blue-ish colored crayon. It was cerulean. Once again, I couldn't help but laugh. :)

No comments: