Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It was Sunday the Whole Time

Our mornings are very tight in terms of time. I am getting up at 5:15a.m., a time I previously never even knew existed! Gloria gets up at 5:40. We are out the door at 6:15. And it works. There was one morning that I must not have heard my alarm clock or turned it off and gone back to sleep or something, but G's alarm clock went off and I jumped into action. We still got out of here on time, although a bit rushed and with breakfast in hand, to be eaten in the car.

So this morning when my alarm clock woke me up at 6:15...I panicked! I hadn't even turned it off completely before I was yelling for Gloria to GET UP because we should be headed out the door at that very moment. I was trying to figure out the best plan of action that would get us out of here as quickly as humanly possible, if not a bit quicker. About that time, my brain woke up and I realized that it was really Sunday morning and that we had plenty of time to be lazy before getting ready for church.

Gloria's response? "But Momma, I was thinking it was Sunday the whole time." Then why didn't she say so?!?!?