Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, September 14, 2009

We're Still Here...

Whoa...it's been a long time since I last posted! Didn't mean to let that happen. We are off to a good start on the school year--both of us. Gloria LOVES first grade. Each afternoon, she is already anticipating going back the next day. I am enjoying my new school--still trying to get settled and back into the second grade mind set, but I'm so happy. All of that makes the early morning hours more bearable. Surprisingly, we are both handling the 5:15 (me) and 5:40 (G) alarm clocks fairly well. It is still dark when we head to school...the moon is still out when we leave. Consequently, I am falling into bed shortly after telling Glo good night each evening. Hence my lack of posts. I'll get better...I hope. I have a few cute pictures that I will try to upload in the next few days. (That'll keep you checking back, won't it? ;) )

No comments: