Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Dinner Table Talk

Tonight we were eating dinner. I don't usually have the television on during dinner, but tonight I had the 6:00 news on, just to catch the weather forecast (rain?). I just can't manage to stay up for the 10:00 news when I have a 5:15 wake-up call! Anyway, Gloria was listening, I guess....Her take on a few things...

1. The Panthers should bench Jake (the QB) next Sunday. She watched him throw 2 interceptions yesterday and was NOT happy. When he said "I'm no dummy..." in a clip, she made a face and said "Yes you are." Um, yeah...she's got a point there.

2. H1*N1: She's sick and tired of hearing about it. She has pointed out that it is all they ever talk about anymore. Again, I am inclined to agree with her.

3. The lead-in to the next story was "Why did the pilots miss the airport?" Her response was "Well, it was cloudy so they couldn't see the sign." Hmmm...that's as good a reason as any.

Now, she has traded her news commentating for markers and paper. She's making a card for Santa. It's a bit early, don't you think??? Of course, if my momma told me I was getting socks and underwear for Christmas, I might be writing an early letter too! :)

No comments: