Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Letter to Santa

While I wish Gloria was better about cleaning up her writing projects, I do love some of the things I find. They are truly treasures. Here's the most recent one...(I've left the spelling and punctuation the way she did it.)

Dear Santa,
How is Mrs. Claus? How is Rudolph? Can you tell Rudolph hi for me? Sorry I only wave to you I'm a scardy cat...well maybe not that much...oh...why did I write to you...you might be asking. Well about what I want for Christmas of course. Well my number one thing is a Netendo DS. And the new D.S. Tinker Bell and the lost tresere game. My mommy wood like a new broom and Hannah wood like two pakeges of Greenies Tuna flaverd please. Purrrrr purrrrrrr Thanks purr.
Love,
Gloria


No comments: