Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lost and Found

This afternoon, Gloria climbed in the car after school. As usual, I asked her how her day had been. She looked sad and said, "Do you see what's missing?" I didn't but was she quickly told me that her new ear muffs were missing and was she upset about it! Evidently the last time she knew she had them was when her class came in from recess. She knew she had hung them on a hook by her coat, but couldn't find them when it was time for car pool. Poor thing...she was so sad...we both got ear muffs for Christmas and they have been the favorite present this week since it has been sooooo cold, especially in the mornings. I told her that I was sure they would turn up, but she was convinced that they were gone for ever.

As we were walking into the Y a little while later, here is what I saw:


Do you see what I saw??? Right there in her hood??? Yep...the ear muffs. Whew~

No comments: