Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where do fish grow?

We went to the grocery store this morning. One thing we got was some tilapia from the seafood counter. Now, I know Gloria reads everything she sees. EVERYthing. Today was no different.

When we got home, Gloria was helping me unload the groceries. As she put the tilapia in the refrigerator she asked me, "Momma, do fish grow in the ground?" What? I know she knows where fish live and reminded her of that. She said, "I know. I know. But the sign at the grocery store said farm fresh tilapia."

Um...yeah...then I got fussed at for laughing before I could explain. I mean, how could I help it? I thought it was funny!

No comments: