Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Had to Scream!

I had one more batch of blueberry muffins to make. And then I walked into the kitchen to find this...





I'm beginning to wonder if he was named Screamer because of the way he "screams" instead of meowing or because of the way he makes me scream when I catch him doing something bad. (which is most of the time unless he is sleeping) I recently apologized to Hannah Cat for ever calling her "bad." Screamer makes HC look like the most perfect cat in the world!

No comments: