Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a Day!

Whew! What a day!

Gloria was out of school today due to parent-teacher conferences (tomorrow too). That meant I had to take today and tomorrow off from work. I decided that as long as I was off, I would handle as many errands and appointments as I could.

We set out at 10:00 for a doctor's appointment. That was followed by errands and lunch. Then we headed over to her school for my conference with her teacher. Brakes for the car, a trip to the library, and grocery shopping followed. We had planned to go to the Y too, but the brakes took longer than I thought they would. We arrived home at almost 6:00. We were both tired and glad to be home.

Dinner was later than usual since we got home at the time we usually eat. After dinner, Gloria curled up under her snuggie with her new library books while I cleaned up the kitchen. When I finished, here is what I saw...

My sweet Glo-bug was sound asleep and Screamer was curled up on her legs, also sound asleep. Awwww....

No comments: