Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Finally!

It's taken almost a year, but Gloria can finally ride her bike, without training wheels, the length of our parking lot (15 parking spaces) without me holding on to her bike! I still have to help her get started and then jog along side of her, but she can ride on her own. Now stopping is another story...I have the bruises on my leg to prove it.

We took the training wheels off last summer. But she just couldn't balance, steer, pedal, and watch where she was going all at the same time. That's a lot to do. Now that she can do all of that, she can ride her bike and she is so proud of herself.

As for me...I'd rather watch her ride a horse than ride her bike by herself, even though I'm right beside her when she's on her bike. How silly is that?

No comments: