- I was sick.
- Gloria was sick.
- Screamer chewed a hole in his water dish.
- Screamer dumped Hannah's water dish over about 25 times. He picks it up with his teeth. I've watched him do it.
- We bought a new, very heavy water dish for Screamer. Hopefully he can't chew through it (it's ceramic) and hopefully it can't be picked up (it's heavy and doesn't have a "lip" he can get a hold on).
- Had a first conversation with a realtor. Thinking about putting our little townhouse on the market.
- Gloria has had 2 horseback riding lessons and is completely in love with it. More on that when I have some pictures to go with it.
- We had Gloria's 7 year old check up. The best part of that was NO shots. Whew!
- Gloria also had her dental check up. I always feel like a bad mom when leaving those. She DOES brush her teeth twice a day. I DO brush her teeth at night. We DO floss her teeth. We DO use a fluoride rinse. But we only ever get "fair" on her report with a note that "a parent must help with brushing and flossing at night." Grrrr.....
- All the trees behind our house have green leaves again. It's very pretty to look at. I love spring!
Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!
Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
What's Been Going On?
It seems like we've been busy, but doing what? I'm not exactly sure!