Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pictures

I finally took some film to be developed today. Here are a few of the highlights...

Screamer says "I miss Gloria, so I'm going to sit here and stare out the window some more. When is she coming home?"


Showing off her Easter dress..."Would you hurry up and take the picture?!? The sun is in my eyes!"

Red tulips that matched her dress.


Horseback riding lessons...riding Little Charlie


How happy is she after riding that horse?

No comments: