Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Top Reasons We are Glad to be Home

Yesterday afternoon and all day today Gloria has been telling me how glad she is to be home. I finally asked her to tell me why. Here are her top 5 reasons:
  1. I have my mother back!
  2. Screamer and Hannah Cat
  3. Summer adventures are coming.
  4. No trains going by our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she asked for 25 exclamation points)
  5. I have my bed to myself. (She had insisted on Maggie sleeping with her. See reason #4 to know why.)
Before I asked her for her reasons I had written down my own 5:
  1. Gloria is here.
  2. My own bed. Dorm bed=uncomfortable=not good sleep
  3. My own shower. Much better than the dorm shower.
  4. Warm purring Hannah Cat curled up in my lap (while I was writing my list). I think I've been forgiven. :)
  5. No alarm clock...at least of the electric kind. I'm not including furry felines or the early rising child.

No comments: