Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pictures

Just a few pictures from recent doings.  Time gets away from me so easily these days.  Wish I had more time to blog, but so many things demand my attention--things that are more important that this.  In due time, I'll get back to my regular writing!

We went to the Auburn-South Carolina football game a few weeks ago.  It was so H-O-T that day, so we were both a hot mess by kick-off that night.  War Eagle!

Gloria at Toomer's Corner after the Tigers won the game.  They have this odd tradition of throwing toilet paper in the trees after a winning game.  She thought it was fun to see.

What a huge pumpkin!  

Mom came to visit a few weeks ago.

Poor Screamer...a.k.a "Bad Cat"...we took him to church for the blessing of the animals.  He wasn't happy.  Notice the new carrier made of hard plastic and metal bars.  :)

Not recent.  I took this back in July when we were in Florida.  This guy was just standing by the side of the road, posing for my photo op!

No comments: