Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cleopatra Appeared At My House

Evidently I forgot to share Halloween pictures.  So, here they are.  Gloria decided she wanted to be Cleopatra.  She and my mom made the costume.  I can only take credit for using the hot glue gun to attach the jewels to collar and headband...after Gloria arranged them.

Ready to go to AJ and Charlie's house

"Momma, I feel so beautiful!"

But first a little dinner.  Kids ate free on Halloween.

Excited at the prospect of a bucket full of candy.

No comments: