Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Gloria's Top Ten (Plus 1) Favorite Things I Liked About Christmas

From Gloria:

10. Cats not fighting (Emmit hasn't attacked Hannah and has only hissed a few times at Screamer.)
9.  Checkers with my grandfather
8.  Seeing snow fall on Christmas Day (even if it didn't stick and there was WAY more snow at home than here at my grandparents' house!)
7.  A family dinner with Nick, Andrew, Edith, Terry, Uncle Will, Uncle Carter, Mommy, Maggie, and Hada.  I just wish that Aunt Martha had been here.  :(
6.  Playing with a friend
5.  Chick-fil-a with Uncle Will!
4.  An iPod shuffle for a present
3.  A Taylor Swift CD
2.  Mary Anne (a doll that was passed to me from my grandmother and my mother.  Momma is going to write about that tomorrow after she gets her pictures off of her camera.)
1. My family.  They are the BEST FAMILY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And plus one....
CHRIST WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: