Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quick notes

well...the school board voted as I thought they would.  My bell schedule will change next year.  Now to figure out what to do for Gloria.  She's very unhappy.

And, while I haven't gotten as much done on my thesis in two days as I had hoped, I have written about 12 pages.  Hey, that's 12 more pages than I had on Monday night.  And I still have tomorrow.

No comments: