Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Say It Isn't So!!!

The weather man is NOT my favorite person right now.  There is snow and other wintery "stuff" in our forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday.  Seriously?  We just had that stuff last week.  I've got three snow make-up days at school to prove it!  It's not making up the days that bothers me that much.  It's just that next week will be a really inconvenient time for it to snow and close schools.  You see...I'm taking three days off next week to engage in a thesis writing marathon.  My poor thesis is lightyears behind and sorely neglected.  But I was going to remedy that next week.  Got my books (well, they are on the way from Virginia to my house), got my outline, got my substitute at school, and Gloria will be off at school.  My plan is to take her to school and head to the library, away from all the distractions of home--cats, television, computer, Facebook, kitchen floors that need to be swept, bathrooms that need to be scrubbed, snacks to be eaten--none of that at the library!  Just me, my books, my notebook, and a fistful of pens.  But NO snow!  NO!  That will ruin my plans.  Please no snow!

No comments: