Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You Know You're Desperate When...

you call the dentist's office and ask if you can reschedule for TODAY just so you can get out of the house!

I wouldn't normally have done that, but I was going to have to reschedule anyway.  MLK Day was supposed to be a holiday, but it is now a make-up day for the snow/ice/mess we've had this week.  I had originally scheduled my appointment for next Monday so I wouldn't have to miss any instructional time at school.  So much for that!  When I called this morning, the receptionist said "Yeah, I've been expecting your call.  Guess you can't come next week?"  I was THRILLED to reschedule for this afternoon because we were finally able to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!

So...hooray for the dentist!  Hooray for getting my teeth cleaned!!  Hooray for getting out of the house!!!

No comments: