Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dreaming of Summer Evenings

I'm tired of the cold weather.  We had another "near miss" this week with wintery precipitation.  Yes, I was the crazy one in the Wal-M@rt parking lot shaking my finger at the grey clouds and telling them that they better NOT drop anything other than rain.  And scraping my windshield is one of my least favorite things to do at 6:00 in the morning!  Makes me wish it was summer time and we could be at the beach.



(granted, this is a lake beach, but it's still sand and water)




Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Annie said...

I hear ya! Even though we live in the south, I am ready for warmer weather!