Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hope She Doesn't Catch It!

Tonight, on the way home at the end of a third crazy busy day/evening, I was thinking of everything ELSE that is still to come this week and feeling my stress and anxiety level rise exponentially with each thing on the list.  I finally let out a "ARGH!!  I'm so stressed this week!"

Gloria replied, "I'm stressed, too."

Why, exactly, is she stressed?

(Big sigh from the back seat--probably accompanied by a major rolling of the eyes)

"Attitudes are contagious, you know!"

And you know what?  She's right.  I sure hope she doesn't catch my attitude this week or we're doomed!  Guess I need to get over mine before it spreads!

No comments: