Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What Happens When Your Daughter Gets Your Camera

I was clicking through the pictures on my camera this afternoon and found some that I didn't recognize.  Gloria laughed and told me that she took them.  Have a look...


"But Momma, it was such a pretty flower petal lying there on the sidewalk!"

Don't know where she found this one!

Pansies from a neighbor's flower pot.

Screamer, on his leash, enjoying the warm spring sunshine.

Showing her true colors!  ;)




Ni Hao Yall

8 comments:

Daogreer Earth Works said...

I relinquished my camera to a few of the students in the classroom I'm working in, and got some interesting shots as well.

The Raudenbush Family said...

Makes me want to hand my camera off to my kids to see what they would come up with! :)

Stephani said...

Looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands! Thanks for stopping by today!

Life with Kaishon said...

I think her pictures are awesome. What a sweetie! : )
I especially love the kitty and the flower petal. She is an artist!

crazynobody said...

She has a great eye! These pictures really do make me want to hand my camera off to a child and see what they come up with.

Although the oldest child I know is only four so I don't know if I could lol (my cam is MY baby) but I'm tempted :P

Mommyof2girlz said...

I love her shots, how fun to find them. The Pansies shot is my fav :) Stopping by from Sunday Snapshots!

Annie said...

Wow! She did a great job! Great pics!

Hailey said...

It was always fun to see what my little sister would take pictures of when she was really small. They usually included a TON of the cats, the dogs, flowers, and her with her BFF (playing dress up or making funny faces).

Your daughter took some great ones, though. Love the daffodil!