Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Then and Now (Sunday Snapshot)

My sweet girl loves the Easter Bunny.  She makes her plan for her annual visit/picture every year.  This year was no exception.  The funny thing is that she despises Santa.  No amount of bribery cajoling can convince her to have a picture taken with him.  But the Easter Bunny?  A totally different story.

So, every year we have her picture taken.  And every year I put the new one on top of the old one in the picture frame.  And every year I look at the previous pictures and watch my daughter grow up before my eyes.

Just over 13 months old and home a mere three weeks.


Fast forward seven years.  Eight years old.  Too big to sit on the bunny's lap.  But oh, so happy.




Sunday Snapshot

6 comments:

shelley said...

Your girl is beautiful...I bet that first pic seems like yesterday

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gloria has grown up so fast! She looks so cute sitting with the Easter Bunny! I love that she loves Easter!

Tina Michelle said...

Oh what fun. I love compared last year's pic with the new one.

Nancy said...

My goodness the first vs the last pic are so wonderful side-by-side. Some day she'll have her own little one and hopefully still pose with the bunny to make 3 of them in the pic.
Nancy-of the crazy 8

Martha said...

sweet photos...she is a beautiful girl

Karen said...

LOVE these photos - what an awesome girl!!!!