Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Screamer's New Name

Recently, Screamer has become more of a "normal" cat instead of living up to his nickname of "Bad Cat."  Well, during the day, anyway.

The middle of the night?
Well, that's another thing entirely.
And it has earned him a new nickname...

"Little Black Nightmare"

I didn't do it!  I promise!  Gloria did it!

But it works.

Only, it also makes me think of the Winnie-the-Pooh song "Little Black Raincloud."

I'm just a little black nightmare
Walking on your head every night.
I'm just a little black nightmare
Feed me again and then you can sleep tight.

There's more, but I'll spare you my song writing for today!

Screamer's new game:  clean out the doll house.  Most often played at night during a thunderstorm.  



Time for a sunshine break.  Ahhh....a calm, quiet cat!


Recently, he has discovered that he likes watching TV.  But only "The Muppet Show."

No comments: