Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where Have All the Grocery Bags Gone?

I was missing several of my re-usable grocery bags.

So I went searching for them.

One was in my bedroom...with books and things I am using for my thesis nestled inside.

One was by my desk...with some school work in it, awaiting my attention.

One was at school...with baggies of 100 connecting cubes for a math lesson.

One was at the top of the stairs...with the last few items from a Target run still sitting at the bottom.

And then there was this one...which usually transports library books to and from the library...



Who let the cat INTO the bag???

No comments: