Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Discoveries on My Computer (Sunday Snapshot)

Gloria is gone right now.  So there hasn't been much to photograph this week.  Empty bed, empty backseat of my car, empty chair across the dinner table from me, even an empty classroom!  Empty, empty, empty.

This evening, she called me on Skype and to her surprise, I snapped a few pictures.  They are terribly grainy, but it's my girl and I miss her terribly!




Then I was clicking through some other files and discovered some "photo booth" pictures that I think she took with a babysitter several months ago.  They were good for a giggle and portray her flair for the dramatic quite well.




 It's so odd to have her gone for more than a few hours.  By the time I go get her, it will be two weeks.  I just don't know what to do with myself!



Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Kait said...

We had thought about leaving our little girls behind when we went to Uganda to get our boys. As appealing as a month without them sounded, we realized we'd make it about two days before wanting to fly back to get them lol!

G is so cute and she looks like she's quite a ham!