Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Guest Post by Gloria

Finally after two long weeks I got my mother back!!!!!!!!  I was so glad to see her.  I missed her but I had fun at my grandparents house or Camp Maggie-Hada (Maggie, my grandmother and Hada, my grandfather). Here is what I did: I went to the bookshop with Maggie, went swimming, visited Maggie's friend, went to church camp about animals, went to the zoo, Mud Island, Lichterman nature center, and the botanic gardens. Friday we found a baby raccoon in the front yard, and Saturday we went to Beauty and the Beast, the musical.  Then when I came home Mommy was waiting for me!!!!  I had fun in Memphis but being with Mommy is the best thing to be doing over the summer vacation!!!!

No comments: