Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Wondering...

Just wondering...
Anyone else feeling a bit nostalgic as the space shuttle begins the final voyage?   I remember the first one and now it's the last one.  Makes me sad.

Just wondering...
Who else dressed up like a cow today, in a costume created by an 8 year old, just so you could "eat mor chikin" for free?

Just wondering...
Why, when trying to clean up/straighten up/bring some semblance of order to my house, it seems that the mess gets bigger and worse before it gets better?

Just wondering...
How much higher my insurance premiums, deductibles, and co-pays can go?  Or maybe I don't want to know the answer to that one.  But geeeesh, enough is enough already!!

Just wondering...
Will my girly-girl enjoy soccer camp next week?  I sure hope so.  I hope she finds a friend to pal around with.  I know she's worried about not knowing anyone.  And while thinking about camp...

Just wondering...
How much writing will I get done next week during soccer camp?  Factor in a dental appointment one day and the hope to exercise each day along with travel time, and I'll have about 4 hours each day.  Better go to the library though, so I won't read blogs all day!

Just wondering...
Why are the people in the neighborhood behind the woods behind my house STILL shooting off firecrackers?!?  Don't they know it's the 8th of July now?!?

Anyone else wondering anything?

Or is it just me who has the wondering wandering mind tonight?

No comments: