Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lest You Think Summer Vacation is All Fun and Games...

 My dining room table...



And my dining room floor...


Still plugging away at the thesis.

I know what my "how I spent my summer" story will be when school starts again next month!  It won't be very long or very interesting.  In fact, it will be only one sentence long (but it will be a COMPLETE sentence, with appropriate capitalization and punctuation, good spelling and grammar, and focused on one specific topic--all things I try to teach my second graders.)

Are you ready for it?

I wrote my thesis.

Yep.  That's it.  No fun beach trips or amusement parks or camps for me.  It's just writing, writing, writing, and more writing.  Oh yeah, and some reading.  And did I mention writing?  Maybe a meltdown or two thrown in...just to keep things interesting.  But mostly...I wrote my thesis.

And now it's time to return my attention back to my thesis...

2 comments:

Martha said...

God bless you and your hard work on your thesis! Keep up the good work...I can't believe school is about to start...I keep saying that over and over...didn't we just get our for summer break?

Diane said...

Wow, looks like a lot of work!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

Blessings!
Diane
www.mylifeingodsgarden.com