Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Rainy Sunday

Coming back from a vacation is never fun.  Coming back from a vacation where there has been non-stop interaction with two cousins and your grandmother is even worse.  Add in a rainy Sunday on top of it all...just no good.  No good at all.

What's a girl to do after reading and playing with sticker books and watching the E.T. movie for the first time ever when Momma is busy getting suitcases unpacked, laundry washed, and cleaning up after all of Destructo Kitty's work while we were gone?

Put on your bathing suit, grab the "guys," and go out to play on the patio in the rain!





Until it starts to thunder and you have to go inside again.  Then you curl up with a good book once again.


Sunday Snapshot



Speaking of books...

I'm still doing the fundraiser for my sister-in-law and the North Texas Lyme Support Group on my Usborne Books and More site. (Be sure to click on Martha's name to support this fundraiser.)

2 comments:

katrina said...

Love the Pics


Katrina

Cedar said...

I really should let my kids play in the rain more--they are cooped up in the house way too often.

As for your comment on my blog--a mouse? eeek! The end result is worth the stress...that's what I keep telling myself. Glad you have pictures to prove it to me!

Good Luck and Congratulations on writing your thesis! That is something that always impresses me.