Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who's Watching Whom?

This week was like being stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day."

You know....where each day is just like the day before...

Get up
Take Gloria to soccer camp
Come home and work on thesis
Take a blog hopping break
Continue to work on thesis
Pick Gloria up from soccer camp
Go to the pool
Come home
Dinner, bath, and bed for Gloria
More blog hopping
More work on my thesis
Sleep
Repeat

So, not much opportunity for picture taking this week.  Although I did catch one pretty cool moment late one afternoon.  This is by far my favorite picture from recent weeks.  I came downstairs to discover this...



The deer has been eating out of the bird feeder every few days.  And it doesn't seem too concerned about the "audience" on the other side of the window.  Gloria has named it July.

It does leave me to wonder:  birds, squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, now a deer...what's next?!?


Sunday Snapshot

7 comments:

Kait said...

That is an amazing picture. I love it!

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow. I just LOVE that picture. What an incredible shot!

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

:) nice shot :) LG Tina

Jennifer said...

How cool! :)

Hailey said...

I can't believe you got that shot! How awesome is that?!

quilt-n-mama said...

I love it! What an amazing moment to catch, everyone watching each other so intently!

roomforatleastonemore said...

OK, that is a really cool picture. Wow. They are even all posed the same (G and the cats!:). And the deer's expression. There must be a contest you could enter that one in!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And yes we have had quite a few critters lately. :)))