Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tomorrow...

This little girl....


will start third grade!

How is that possible?!?

5 comments:

Martha said...

cause time flies to fast...what a precious baby and young lady she is!

Spudsnsalsa said...

I mean really, HOW?!?!? Do take a lot of pictures and savor...because before you know it you will be like me and wondering how the heck they can be in FIFTH and EIGTH grade already!!!!!
Suz

Sandra Church said...

Hard to believe isn't it?
Just think - she's 8 (I think?) - in 8 more years she'll be driving :-)....as we look to replace my car down the road, our discussions are about holding off enough years that whatever we get will be just "worn in" enough for Mady to have when she's ready to drive.......boggles the mind!

anything but LoKEY said...

What a super sweet face she has!! :)

Merrill said...

Ha! Sandra--I had those same thoughts when I traded my car last summer. If I can drive and maintain my Camry until 2019, it will be hers and I will get something new. Although, if I keep driving 27,000+ miles each year, it's questionable just how long this car will last!