Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who Did It?!?

I woke up this morning to find this...


...on my bedroom floor.

Yeah.
That piece in the yellow circle?
It should be in that open space between the other two pieces.

These used to be my earphones for my iPhone.
Used to be.

So the question is...
Who did it?!?

There are three possibilities.
However, I'm pretty sure is wasn't...


But, it could have been suspect number one...       ...or...                                   ...suspect number two.




















Only problem is, nobody's talking.

The facts:

The above-pictured headphones were in my unzipped gym bag on my bedroom floor last night.

Suspect number one LOVES, and I'm talking crazy loves, ponytail holders.  He actively seeks them out and then eats them.  The same is true for silly bands.  And wood.  And book covers.  I'm thinking the earphones might have smelled like a ponytail holder since they are rubber coated.  Either that or he was looking for something quiet to chew on in the middle of the night so I wouldn't wake up and put him in kitty timeout for the rest of the night.  Which reminds me...he did chew on the cord of my electric toothbrush last week while in timeout.

Suspect number two LOVES to, actually INSISTS on, sleeping inside any bag or box or container that is open and within her reach.  She's not known for chewing on anything except Gloria's orange and blue Auburn shakers.  Maybe the earphones smelled like the shakers?  But she usually acts guilty when I discover something she has done, and she wasn't acting guilty this morning.

Like I said...nobody's talking.  No one is 'fessin' up.

And I'm left with silence while I'm at the Y.  Boo!!

So...you be the judge and jury.  Who do you think did it?



5 comments:

Aleisha McD said...

Oh my goodness, this post was cute! It made me laugh! So sorry about your headphones. That black cat looks as guilty as sin! HA HA!! Thank you so much for your comments on my blog and for stopping by "Mama Leisha." Your blog is charming!

Brenna said...

Based on past offenses and behavior, I'm leaning towards the all-black suspect. lol

KERRY said...

Cute post!! I am sorry to judge when clearly I've never met your cats, but I'm guessing #1 suspect is to blame :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh no! It took me a minute to figure out what that was. I'm going with suspect #2. I think it's often the one you least suspect. Maybe you should put another pair in front of them both and see what happens. :)

anything but LoKEY said...

I have to say suspect #1 looks mighty guilty...if I had to choose. ;)